Located in a Tightly Held Precinct
Commanding an elevated, hillside setting in one of the area's premier streets, this substantial dual level haven is perfectly positioned on the highly desirable eastern side of Wilston Hill. Nestled peacefully in a tranquil tree lined street, this expansive home blends a fusion of light filled interiors, with a soaring cathedral ceiling complimenting nine foot ceilings throughout.
- Flexible floor plan offers a multitude of living spaces
- Four/five bedrooms or office/study, utility room, ample storage
- Enjoy as is or further update to potentially enhance value
- Rapid access to the CBD, selection of schools, trains and bus
- Set on a generous 607m2 parcel, level child-friendly, secure yard
- Magnificent skyline city views, capturing cool cross breezes
- Bask in the relaxed eastern facing upper and lower timber decks
- Two large bathrooms, one on each level and separate toilets
- Vibrant inner city lifestyle, yet with a quiet suburban feel
- Easy access to airport, hospitals and major commuter routes
The location is prime - Wilston Village is just stone's throw away, transport is a breeze with Newmarket and Wilston train stations and local bikeways only a short walk away, local parklands are within easy reach not to mention that the home is also within the sought-after Wilston State school catchment - all of this and less than 4 kms to Brisbane's CBD!
Put this on your shopping list as a must see in order to secure this property in one of the finest locations in Brisbane. View by appointment only. Call Dena Tomlin from Calibre Real Estate on 0422 424 211 to arrange an inspection today.
*Sustainability declaration is available upon request*