1/86 Guthrie Street, Paddington QLD 4064
Boutique Apartment with 2 Balcony's
Beautifully presented with excellent natural lighting, this well-appointed, rare villa with two balconies is perfectly positioned in Paddington, one of Brisbane most sought after suburbs. The home boasts a fresh interior and is an excellent opportunity to enjoy the inner Brisbane lifestyle.
Featuring a thoughtfully designed layout for modern living this home seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor living and is the perfect inner-city pad for entertaining. The spacious living and dining areas flows effortlessly into the generous eat-in kitchen boasting quality appliances and plenty of storage.
The spacious main bedroom opens onto a large alfresco balcony and both bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes. The property offers a large lock up garage for one vehicle with plenty of space for extra storage.
* Boutique complex of 6
* 1.5 km from the City
* Two balconies with a great aspect over Paddington
* The journey from the kitchen, dining and bedrooms flows onto the balconies delivering a continuous outdoor experience
* Timber style flooring
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with quality appliances
* Unbelievably low body corporates $2,496 per annum
* Active body corporate with a recently completed external paint
* Low maintenance
* Sought after schools nearby
* Close proximity to Latrobe Terrace, Suncorp Stadium, Cafes, Restaurants, bars and the Brisbane River
* An easy walk to the Milton Train Station and the City Glider bus straight into the city
* Minutes to the Brisbane CBD and Queen Street Mall
* High growth corridor
* Motivated Seller
Call Lucy Jones now to arrange an inspection and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Street View