1 Lilac Court, Eatons Hill QLD 4037
Family Home in Cul-de-Sac Position with Large 6x4 Shed plus Side Access for Boat / Caravan - NOW UNDER CONTRACT AWAITING SETTLEMENT
NOW UNDER CONTRACT AWAITING SETTLEMENT.
Tucked away in a quiet part of the tree lined streets sits this picturesque low-set brick home. The open plan layout has been designed for comfort and easy entertaining; featuring two living rooms, separate dining room spanning off the expansive galley kitchen overlooking the flat rear yard and huge covered outdoor entertaining area. The home boasts three children’s bedrooms (all with robes) serviced by a family bathroom and separate toilet. At the back of the home is a master suite complete with en-suite, walk-in robe and a private courtyard ideal for a parents only retreat or to have a quiet cuppa.
Situated on a large 988sqm corner lot the perks of this home do not stop inside. In addition to the attached double garage there is sealed side access to a shed, big enough for a caravan or boat. The large elevated block allows for gardens to wrap around the entire house with plenty of grass for kids and pets.
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– Fully fenced back yard for pets and kids (988sqm)
– Side access to large 6×4 shed with additional parking for caravan or boat
– Master suite complete with en-suite, walk-in robe and private courtyard
– Family friendly open plan layout
– Outdoor entertaining patio area
– Airconditioning in living area
– Eatons Hill State School and Albany Creek State High School Catchment
– Solar Power for electricity savings
Please view our scheduled open times for inspections and access. Covid regulations apply to each inspection with social distancing.
Hurry as this one will not last long!
- Street View