10/2 Blackburn Street, Moorooka QLD 4105
Neat Townhouse & Low Body Corporates with a Great Rental Return
This low maintenance, neat and tidy townhouse is perfect if you are looking to invest or are a first home buyer. Located in the heart of Moorooka, only minutes to Moorooka train station, the bus and Brisbane City, leave your car at home!
The large courtyard is a unique aspect of this property and is a great space to entertain family and friends. Being in a boutique complex with only 11 townhouses, it provides the ultimate private residence but with a strong community atmosphere.
Please view the floor plan for the design and layout.
Benefits and features at a glance;
– 2 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– 1 spacious main bathroom with shower over bath
– Open plan kitchen with flows seamlessly into the living and dining
– Single lock up car space with the option to add additional storage
– Low Body Corporate Fees at $1,515.51 per annum with a healthy sinking fund
– The complex features ample visitor parking and lush gardens
– 128 sqm in size
– Close to everything; 200m to the train station, 240m to the bus and a 10 minute walk to local shops and cafes
– Located within the Moorooka State School and Yeronga State High School Catchments
Call Lucy on 0411 890 296 or Justin on 0439 672 163
- Street View