10/250 Scrub Road, Carindale QLD 4152
Large Town House with Leafy Outlook
Whether you are a first home buyer or an experienced investor, this opportunity cannot be missed!
In the heart of Carindale, this spacious townhouse provides plenty to be envied, with its convenience to public transport, local shopping centres and some of South East Brisbane’s finest schools. In addition, its high ceilings, open plan living and roller blinds fitted to every window allow for a swift transition between a cosy Sunday afternoon home and modern entertainer.
With the surplus of storage space, cleverly tucked around every corner, this beautiful home never ceases to amaze. All of this coupled with a well-planned build, high quality fittings and fixtures and low maintenance gardens, will make this property the talking point of all your neighbours.
Benefits and Features:
– Open plan kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and soft close cabinetry
– Brand new Bosch dishwasher installed
– Large master bedroom with leafy outlook.
– Beautiful ensuite off the master bedroom with double sinks
– Spacious main bathroom with both a shower and bath.
– A private entertaining patio perfect for having friends and family over all year round
– Internal laundry with ample cupboard space
– 4 zone ambient temperature sensing ducted air conditioning
– Multiple built in storage options
– High quality security screens on all windows and doors
– Serene views of the Brisbane city council nature strip
– 1 automatic lock up car space
– Plenty of visitor parking
– Well run and maintained common grounds with an active body corporate
– Affordable body corporates
– Within the Belmont State School and Cavendish Road State High School catchments. Also within walking distance to City Point Christian College
– Highly accessible to Pacific Golf Club, Carindale Shopping Centre and public transport and bikeways
– Shapland Swimming School readily available at your fingertips, promoting a healthy lifestyle
Call Lucy Jones on 0415 200 190 as this opportunity won’t last long!
- Street View