10 Emeline Street, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Charming Inner City Cottage
Commanding a magnificent street presence, this charming home is centrally located in the heart of the sought after 4059 post code, within minutes of the City. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring a quiet and leafy location with immaculate gardens 10 Emeline is a superb home that you can move straight into.
This home is well designed and features open plan living and dining areas, a quality functional kitchen, plus additional kitchenette, a stunning main bathroom, and a lovely secure covered courtyard area.
• Well-designed layout with a bright north easterly aspect
• Front deck with plantation shutters excellent for entertaining all year round
• Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
• Built in wardrobes
• Beautifully renovated main bathroom with heated towel rails and quality fittings and finishes
• Third bedroom opening onto a private secure covered courtyard
• Large fourth bedroom for guests complete with ensuite and lounge area or work from home office
• Additional kitchenette and internal laundry
• Car parking for two small cars
• Polished timber floors
• Low maintenance house and gardens
• Continuous gas hot water system
• Air conditioning and solar system
• Easy access to frequent public transport services
• Walking distance to QUT Campus (500m), Woolworths (700m), Kelvin Grove State College (950m) and the CBD (3.4km).
• Close to prestigious schools including St Joseph’s College – Gregory Terrace, All Hallows’ and Grammar
• Within the sought-after Kelvin Grove College Catchment
• Close to the city and its attractions as well as local conveniences such as coffee shops, restaurants, parks, extensive inner-north bike ways.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Josh Peake on 0415 200 190 for more information today.
- Street View