10 Inverness Court, Albany Creek QLD 4035
SOLD BY THE MARLENE BAKER TEAM! Another phenomenal result in Albany Creek.
Country Club Estate’s finest offering a large home on a large block of land. The kids get their own wing and the parents retreat boasts a lovely outlook.
On ¼ acre tucked into a quiet cul-de-sac of Country Club Estate sits this large low set home. Perhaps you have promised the kids a pool in their next home? Here at 10 Inverness Court, you can enjoy summer splashing around in the large in-ground pool with amazing northern sun.
See yourself entertaining friends and family in the covered entertaining area whilst overlooking the yard and pool. Then the whole family can disperse to their own spaces with five large bedrooms and three living rooms on offer.
Bonus 24 panel solar electricity system think of all the money you would save!
Features and Benefits of the Home –
– Spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Kids / teenage wing including 3 large bedrooms plus a media room and bathroom with separated entry (granny flat potential here!)
– Main living area includes spacious kitchen, dining and a large lounge area
– Separated third living space would be ideal for entertaining or a pool table / games room
– Bonus fifth bedroom PLUS a separate study noon
– 24 x Solar Panels – 5kw (Save Huge Amounts on Power)
– Gated private entry leading to lovely water fountain and front entry
– Huge covered entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool
– Walking distance to express city buses, Woolworths/Coles/Aldi
– Catchment area for Albany Hills State School and Albany Creek State High School
– Enjoy all that Bunyaville State Forest has to offer – bush walks, mountain biking! Plus endless cafe’s and restaurants nearby
– 1000sqm of fully useable land, fencing and ready for kids and pets
– Nice and flat for parking a caravan or boat
The Marlene Baker Team is here to help you find a home and we look forward to meeting you at our next open home.
- Street View