10 Kiama Crescent, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Cosy, Comfortable and Convenient!
This beautifully maintained and recently refreshed family home is one of a kind and in need of a new owner for the winter!
Ticking all of the boxes, this home is located in a lovely, leafy area, close to all amenities and has a long list of features which would impress any buyer with an eye for value.
Set over one spacious level, the floor plan makes living easy in this beautiful family home.
The vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and views out to the landscaped gardens throughout give the home an atmosphere of comfort and calmness which you can enjoy from any angle.
With new flooring and paint updated recently, all the hard work is done and the home can be yours to enjoy now!
– Main bedroom with renovated ensuite
– 2 additional generous bedrooms, both with built ins
– Separate study / office or 4th bedroom
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cook top, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– 2 Separate lounge rooms
– Paved outdoor entertainment area
– Internal laundry
– Double lock up garage
– 607 sqm block with fenced yard and landscaped gardens
Conveniently located in a high sought-after pocket of Ferny Hills, this home is close to all the amenities!
Public transport a short walk away, there are many schools, shops, services and parks and recreational grounds in the immediate vicinity.
Do yourself a favour and contact Justin Hagen on 0439 672 163 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
**Sustainability Declaration available on request **
- Street View