10 Michaela Crescent, The Gap QLD 4061
Recently renovated you will be impressed by this family residence on a grand scale. Deceptive from the street, this generous 6 bedroom home presents contemporary, dual living spanning two levels.
Taking advantage of its elevated position, upstairs is comprised of breezy, light filled living spaces. The gourmet kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, perfectly positioned to cater to the dining room and covered entertaining area with views over the suburb. While the open plan living space flows seamlessly onto the front deck.
The huge master suite enjoys large built in wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fan. The two additional bedrooms on this level also have built ins and enjoy direct access to the front deck and ceiling fans.
Spilling over two levels, downstairs you will find a granny flat, 2 additional bedrooms one with a two way ensuite and built in wardrobes. A substantial kitchenette is well equipped to service the separate living and dining and a separate lounge room flows onto the covered entertaining area.
The ideal setting for a growing family the backyard with a sparkling salt water pool are visible from the covered entertaining areas upstairs and down. Boasting a large level 840sqm allotment, the backyard consists of a paved patio surrounded by lush buffalo grass and a delicious mango, lemon and orange tree.
– Upper level is distinguished by polished timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout
– Large, gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
– Lounge and dining opening onto covered front and rear verandahs
– Additional study/media room on upper level
– Living, dining and lounge room downstairs flowing onto additional entertaining area
– Expansive living spaces and multiple entertaining areas
– 5 generous bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
– Extra bedroom or media room on lower level
– 4 renovated bathrooms
– Sparkling in ground, salt water pool
– Secure back yard and shed
– Sprawling gardens
Enviably positioned in a quiet street surrounded by parklands you are in walking distance to quality schools, shops, parks and facilities. Light and spacious this contemporary, spacious home distinguished by modern, quality finishes and fixtures provides room for the whole family and more!
- Street View