103 Orchid Street, Enoggera QLD 4051
Modern Family Favourite
This contemporary 2 level home is sure to delight the entire family and offers an abundance of light, space and modern comforts. Entertain with ease on the covered, rear deck that has a perfect North-Eastern aspect and overlooks the flat, fenced yard and the Taj Mahal of cubbyhouses that the children will absolutely adore.
The upper level features 3 generously sized bedrooms, study nook and plenty of storage space. Underneath is a tiled rumpus that could easily be converted to additional living space, teens retreat or a home office.
– Polished timber flooring
– Ducted air conditioning
– Stunning open plan kitchen
– Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
– Large glass sliding doors from living to deck
– Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– Built in robes other bedrooms, plenty of storage throughout
– 2 stylish bathrooms plus separate powder room
– Crimsafe on all windows and doors
– Rumpus or multi-purpose room downstairs with separate entry
– Downstairs laundry & undercover patio
– 2 car auto lockup garage with storage space
– Child and pet friendly yard
– Timber cubbyhouse with sandpit and play equipment
Conveniently located, a mere 6.5km from the City centre and on the cusp of Ashgrove and Alderley with a multitude of public transport options including the Enoggera Train Station or for the cycling enthusiasts, the Kedron Brook bikeway. Surrounded by a choice of public and private schools, Enoggera State School, Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School, Hillbrook Anglican College and Everton Park State High School.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen for more information today!
- Street View