108 Munro Street, Auchenflower QLD 4066
Low Maintenance Executive Living!
This contemporary executive family home presents a relaxed lifestyle opportunity that is second to none! Positioned on 400m2, this magnificent residence, only three years old, is framed by low maintenance landscaped gardens and is situated in tranquil Auchenflower.
Designed for the entertainer, this property boasts, large everyday living areas, a state of the art gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, opening onto open plan family/dining room, flowing out to the alfresco entertaining area which includes an outside servery area with external gas connection for your barbeque and an external fan for those warm summer days.
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– 3 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Formal lounge, living/dining, study and media room
– Additional living area upstairs
– Gourmet stone kitchen, high end stainless steel appliances
– Alfresco entertaining area with servery and gas connection
– Ducted air-conditioning and vacuum-maid
– 2 car remote control garage with internal access
– Fenced landscaped gardens and rain water tank
– Intercom and alarm system
If you’re looking for a quiet, low maintenance, comfortable, easy living and entertaining lifestyle, this residence presents a wonderful opportunity for the discerning buyer wishing to acquire a superior quality home that offers a peaceful relaxed lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy.
Located in the popular Rainworth State School catchment zone and with public transport to Stuartholme School, Brisbane Boys College and Brisbane’s CBD easily accessible.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Justin Hagen.
- Street View