108 O'doherty Circuit, Nudgee QLD 4014
A Home for Today
Only 4 years young, this lowset, contemporary home was built with practicality and todays modern lifestyles in mind. Beautifully designed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout including ducted air conditioning, it truly is the perfect low maintenance residence where you can just sit back, relax and enjoy!
Wonderfully open planned with multiple living and dining areas and a stunning, centrally positioned kitchen and dining that allows for easy entertaining. A home for the whole family to enjoy, with plenty of space including a separate family or media room, enclosed patio for year round plus a family friendly, flat backyard on a sizable 600m2 block.
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining
– Additional media/family room
– Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Master with ensuite, his and hers vanities, walk in robe
– Bedrooms with built in robes
– Spacious, modern bathrooms
– Crimsafe security screens and security system
– Internal laundry
– Double lockup garage plus double carport to fit 4 cars
– Landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
– NBN broadband available
Only 12km to the CBD and 4km to the International Airport with easy access both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts via the nearby Gateway Motorway. Moments to all amenities including Nudgee train station, Nudge Beach and a choice of parkland. There are plenty of recreational activities on offer from Nudgee Beach, kayaking, paddleboarding, swimming, dog walking and the Nudgee Golf Club is only a short drive away. You also have a choice of great restaurants and cafes plus well regarded public and private schools, Earnshaw State College, St Joseph’s Nudgee and the Australian Catholic University.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen for more information today!
- Street View