11 Turpentine Court, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team in 5 days.
A private location in a quite street. Offering low set living with all the benefits a growing family needs with a lifestyle enviable of many where inside living flows seamlessly to meet the serenity of nature.
Enjoy a wonderful relaxing view whilst you cook up a storm in the chef quality kitchen that has been newly renovated with high quality appliances, breakfast bar and stone benchtops.
Four spacious bedrooms with a bonus 5th bedroom/study, two living areas and a family friendly floor plan. Outside are generous entertaining areas, grassy spaces for kids and fur babies, garden sheds, kids sandpits, established raised garden beds for your Spring planting, extra car parking/caravan spaces.
This is an easy to maintain block that has so much room you will wonder what you did before you lived on over ¼ acre. Yes, if you want a pool – there’s room for that too!
Features and Benefits of the Home and Area –
– Four large bedrooms plus a bonus 5th bedroom/study (renovated ensuite in master)
– Two living areas
– A newly renovated u-shaped kitchen overlooking the bushland
– Fans, Security Screens, Solar Electricity, Solar Hot Water, Termite Barrier Protection, Garden Shed, Raised Garden Beds, Sand Pit
– Two grassy yards for kids to play in
– 1259 sqm (yes you read that right, over ¼ of an acre with only 2 neighbours)
– Walk to the bus through discrete rear gate
– Kingfisher Grove Estate is surrounded by walking tracks, bushland settings, wonderfully maintained parks
– Close to Woolworths Shopping Complex, Albany Creek High School, Albany Creek Leisure Centre and Pool.
This home is difficult to see from the street (yes, nice and private) so do hurry to one of our scheduled open homes as early interest has already started and this one will be under contract soon!
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact The Marlene Baker Team on 0423 799 727. We can’t wait to show you this home!
- Street View