111 Gimba Street, Mitchelton QLD 4053
How's The Serenity?
Situated atop one of Brisbanes highest residential ridges and built over 4 levels this stunning family haven with sweeping bushland vista, offers space, serenity and year round comfort. With treetop views from nearly every room this contemporary hideaway seamlessly blends indoor outdoor living and is the perfect place to entertain or just relax and enjoy the privacy and the best nature has to offer.
Featuring 5 large bedrooms, including a super-sized master suite, separate media room plus an office which could also be utilised as additional bedrooms. This wonderful, modern home will accommodate the largest of families and is located on a massive 3,272sqm block with a fenced grassed area for children and pets to play safely.
– Located in the exclusive Mitchelton Summit Estate surrounded by other quality homes
– Rich Queensland Blackbutt polished floorboards and custom-made fittings throughout
– Soaring ceilings, LED lighting, insulation, air conditioning
– Open plan living/dining and kitchen flowing to covered rear entertaining deck
– Full length deck includes weatherproof adjustable blinds, speakers
– Wraparound deck on lower level off rumpus room
– Full length glass window from dining with access to deck
– Gourmet open plan kitchen with massive stone island bench, pendant lighting
– 6 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher, filtered water, plumbed fridge
– Plenty of storage space, deep drawers, breakfast bar
– Speaker system with WIFI amp, Foxtel wiring
– Huge master suite with walk in robe, glamorous ensuite and treetop outlook
– Air conditioning, fans and built-in robes all bedrooms
– Main bathroom with walk in shower and separate bath
– 3rd full bathroom off rumpus on level 1
– Media room with soundproofing and dimable lighting
– Spacious laundry with drying deck, bench and storage space
– Tiled home office with air conditioning and peaceful treed views
– Crimsafe screening, security lighting
– 3 car auto lockup garage with internal access
– Located in a no through road with no close neighbours or traffic
– Low maintenance native garden surrounds, 5000L rainwater tank
Conveniently located under 8km from the City Centre in a well serviced suburb with bus and train transport options. Just a short distance from the Mitchelton Library, Brookside Shopping Centre and the popular Blackwood Street Precinct with its wide variety of cafes, restaurants, gift stores, health services, banking, hardware and much more. The suburb also hosts the well-regarded Jan Powers Farmers Markets once a month.
- Street View