117 Wilgarning Street, Stafford Heights QLD 4053
Dual living options in hilltop home with wonderful breezes and views to the Gateway Bridge and Moreton Island. UNDER OFFER
Elevated on the peak of Wilgarning Street sits your opportunity to secure your home in a prime location in the high growth area of Stafford Heights. With city glimpses, wonderful easterly breezes to the Gateway Bridge and Moreton Island plus spacious open plan living, this home offers endless options.
Embrace the wonderful charm (copper fireplace and all) of this solid high-set brick home with large, light-filled rooms and private gardens ready for you to enjoy. Please view the floor plan and you will see the flexibility this home offers. There is room for all the family with multi-purpose and living spaces, ample bedrooms and a home office. The modern downstairs, with a private entry, is perfect as a potential teenage retreat, granny flat, student or self contained accommodation*.
Views extend to Moreton island to the north and the Gateway Bridge to the east. Easily add a large side or front balcony to further enjoy the twinkling evening lights atop the hill.
Perfect for family or dual-family, add your own personal touches, or simply choose to live in the home now as it is. High rental income is also a possibility for an investor.
If you are unable to attend one of our open homes in person, check out our virtual walk through or contact Marlene on 0423 799 727 to arrange a live video viewing.
What you will love about 117 Wilgarning Street:
– solid 1970s beauty atop the hill
– wonderful north-easterly breezes (the ideal positioning in Queensland)
– views to the Gateway Bridge (east), Moreton Island (north) and city glimpses to the south
– a variety of floor plan options (family, teenagers, dual-family, self-contained or student accommodation *stca)
– 8km to the CBD with express bus only metres away
– five generous bedrooms (master with air-conditioning)
– separate home office
– light filled living space
– downstairs lay-out to meet your needs
– double lock-up garage with storage and oversize workspace
– dual-street access with second driveway and parking
– large open-plan living
– private gardens (with room for a pool)
– cafes within walking distance
* dual living / self contained separate area subject to council laws, regulations and approval. It is the buyers responsibility to due their own due diligence.
- Street View