118 Blandford Street, Grange QLD 4051
Renovated Queenslander on ENORMOUS 1012sqm Block
Perched on a massive 1012m2 block, framed by a white picket fence, this delightfully renovated double gabled Queenslander is loaded with charm and appeal and is ready to move in without a thing to do! Displaying sought after period features throughout, this immaculate property has blended old with new offering gorgeous ornate ceilings and cornices, coloured lead light glass doors and windows, picture rails and polished timber floorboards.
Other Features include:
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, Ilve Oven and 6 burner gas cooktop and
walk in pantry
• 3 Bedrooms + sleep out
• Master bedroom with private ensuite, bay window and window seat
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and massive free standing bath tub
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Expansive North facing rear deck perfect for alfresco entertaining
• 2 tandem garage under the house
• Large block – great for the kids!
This home is further enhanced by its highly desirable Grange location within walking distance to public transport, parks, schools, movie cinemas and Stafford City Shopping Centre.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen or Kelly Hardie for more information today!
- Street View