12 Norman Street, East Brisbane QLD 4169
Inner City Charm
Conveniently positioned this elevated home exudes character. Upon entry you are greeted by open plan living and dining with high ceilings, timber fretwork and floorboards. The kitchen features gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space, perfectly positioned to cater to the timber deck. An entertainer’s delight the deck overlooks the level, secure back yard perfect for the family, with mature trees offering a leafy backdrop.
The generous master and two additional bedrooms are serviced by a bathroom and separate toilet. Downstairs you will find a laundry, secure 2 car tandem garage and plenty of storage.
– Open plan living/dining
– Character features include timber floorboards, fretwork and high ceilings
– Kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
– 3 bedrooms
– Bathroom and separate toilet
– Generous deck perfect for entertaining
– Level backyard
– 2 car lock up
– Storage and laundry underneath
– Current rental return of $470 per week
– Scope to add value
With scope to add value and your own personal touches, this is a must inspect for the savvy buyer or astute investor. Loaded with lifestyle advantages you are conveniently close to shops, schools, restaurants and only five minutes to the city.
- Street View