12 Pilbeam Place, McDowall QLD 4053
McDOWALL'S BEST KEPT SECRET
Occupying a prime position in one of McDowall’s most private and secluded streets, this home resonates spacious contemporary living, innovative design and authentic character. Encompassing impressive proportions on both levels your introduction to this residence includes aspects of clean fluid lines, abundant natural light and inspired integration between indoor and outdoor living.
On offer for the astute buyer are the following: 4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 living areas, 2 car, in ground pool and a 676 m2 allotment.
Set in a quiet and picturesque streetscape revered for its proximity to both McDowall and Everton Park, the rarity with which properties are offered in this coveted cul-de-sac reflects the appeal of living in such seclusion.
Other property features include:
– Superb elevated rear patio and BBQ area
– In ground salt water pool
– Resort style decks and gardens around pool
– Modern kitchen with granite bench tops
– Air conditioning and fans throughout the home
– Large formal entrance and staircase
– All bedrooms have north / easterly aspect
– Large master bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite
– Large garage with automatic doors
– Walking distance to Public Transport
– 15 minutes from Brisbane CBD
– Close to the highly sought after Northside Christian College
Make no mistake, getting a foothold in the suburb of McDowall is hard and getting harder.
Within walking distance to McDowall shopping centre, McDowall State Primary School, Chatterbox Childcare, North West Private Hospital and Flockton Street shopping centre.
Inspection highly recommended.
For more information contact the selling agent Andrew Keogh on mobile 0427 110 671.
- Street View