12 Thurlow Street, Newmarket QLD 4051
Modern, Executive Home!
Designed for the block with absolute privacy in mind this impressive, multi-level master built residence provides a luxurious lifestyle without compromising modern day family living which enables retreats for all family members!
An architectural masterpiece, number 12 Thurlow Street demonstrates the perfect blend of open plan living combined with the sophistication of clean lines and energy efficiency.
– Air-conditioned master suite/parent’s retreat with well appointed walk-in robe, generous ensuite and day lounge area.
– 3 additional bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans and 100% NZ Wool carpet and outside access to an entertaining terrace.
– Additional Study/Nursery/5th bedroom
– Open plan living, dining and lounge areas cleverly divided by the feature bio-ethanol fireplace and built in cabinetry.
– Stunning kitchen featuring stone benches, glass mosaic splash back and stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and 900mm gas cooktop.
– Modern 3 way main bathroom boasting a double vanity and “dumper” shower head
– Soundproof, air-conditioned Media Room with separate access to outside and the double garage.
– Large, private entertainer’s deck complete with Gas BBQ Point
– Powder Room servicing the middle level of the residence
– Internal laundry complete with stone benches, built in cupboards and access to the secure Courtyard.
– Double Lockup Garage with remote access
– Low maintenance gardens and lawn area, with established silky oak trees and native shrubs.
– 5000L Slimline Rainwater Tank
– Close to Brisbane Grammar schools
– Primary schools and parks within walking distance
– Not affected by floods – Floodwise report available
Take comfort in natural light and breezes which fill the home and note the finest of fixtures, fittings and features throughout the home – this new beauty set in such a convenient and coveted position, just minutes from Brisbane’s CBD. If you consider the investment opportunities presented 12 Thurlow Street was renting for $1000 per week.
- Street View