1202/28 Lower Clifton Terrace, Red Hill QLD 4059
Art Deco Inspired Apartment
This brand new 3 bedroom residence with uninterrupted views of the glorious City skyline is high-end residential living at its finest. ‘Alto’ is brought to you by the same creators of the Award-winning Brisbane Icons “The Barracks” in Paddington and James Street in Fortitude Valley.
Sophisticated with soul, unique curvaceous architecture combines with flawless luxury interiors. This beautifully designed apartment in a boutique development with only 3 apartments per floor, breaks the norm and offers a private, inner City haven for the resident.
Other features include:
– Elevator and security access
– Stunning City views
– Unique curved interior walls
– European 5 burner gas cook top
– Built in microwave, wine fridge
– Architecturally designed light fittings
– Floor to ceiling sliding doors to living area
– 2 lux bathrooms with mirrored cabinets
– Pure wool carpets to bedrooms
– Secure roll-a-door, 2 car side by side garaging
Such a convenient location, walking distance to the Kelvin Grove Urban Village and QUT, Kelvin Grove College, Petrie Terrace State School and Brisbane Grammar Schools. Just 1 kilometre from Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parklands and of course the CBD is totally walkable, less than 2km away.
- Street View