1301/28 Lower Clifton Terrace, Red Hill QLD 4059
Brand New Luxury Apartment
Introducing brand new Art Deco inspired 3 bedroom residence just a stones throw from Brisbane’s most famous lifestyle and entertaining precincts with uninterrupted views of the glorious City skyline. This is high end residential living at its finest. Alto is brought to you by the same creators of the Award-winning Brisbane Icons “The Barracks” in Paddington and James Street in Fortitude Valley.
Sophisticated with soul, unique curvaceous architectural combined with flawless luxury interiors. This beautifully designed apartment in a boutique development with only 2 apartments per floor, break the norm and offer a private, inner City haven for the resident.
Other features of Alto Apartments:
– Elevator and security access
– Stunning City views
– Unique curved interior walls
– European 5 burner gas cook top
– Built in microwave, wine fridge
– Architecturally designed light fittings
– Floor to ceiling sliding doors to living area
– 2 luxe bathrooms with mirrored cabinets
– Pure wool carpets to bedrooms
– Secure roll-a-door, 2 car side by side garaging
Such a convenient location, walking distance to the Kelvin Grove Urban Village and QUT, Kelvin Grove College, Petrie Terrace State School and Brisbane Grammar Schools. Just 1 kilometre from Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parklands and of course the CBD is totally walkable, less than 2km away.
Call Justin Hagen or Josh Peake for more information today!
- Street View