14 Arthur Terrace, Red Hill QLD 4059
Adorable on Arthur
Sitting pretty, behind a picket fence with a latticed front verandah, this gorgeous workers cottage oozes street appeal and charm and is simply adorable. Brimming with all the traditional features, polished timber flooring, high ceilings and VJ walls, this inviting home has been well maintained and is located just minutes from CBD, Paddington and Suncorp Stadium.
Take back your weekends, the home comes with a low maintenance cottage garden and a rear covered deck with stunning suburban views out to the mountains, an idyllic place to relax or entertain family and friends.
– 2 bedrooms both with built-ins
– Air conditioned lounge and both bedrooms
– Front enclosed verandah
– Large, light, bright living room
– Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop
– Original alcove open pantry
– Large bathroom with heritage tiling and claw foot bath
– Internal staircase leading to enclosed laundry
– Concrete storage area under
– Established shrubs, small low maintenance garden
– Rear covered entertaining deck
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Prime position with views
– Walking distance to cafes and restaurants
Located at the City end of Arthur Terrace surrounded by quality schools, parks and a myriad of public transport options. Everything you need is close at hand, a healthy salad a Botanica, last minute groceries from Paddington Central, a leisurely stroll to the City or perhaps the Justin Beiber concert at Suncorp Stadium.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen or Kelly Hardie for more information today!
- Street View