15 Carey Street, Bardon QLD 4065
THE - Bardon Lifestyle
Behind a picturesque cottage garden, this captivating character residence exudes open planned proportions, period elegance and contemporary designer style, all combining to create an outstanding environment for relaxed family living and lavish entertaining.
This is the epitome of a Bardon family home.
Highly sought after – but rarely found.
Life here will be enriched by the easy open nature of the floor plan and that outdoor / indoor relationship so in demand with Queensland buyers. The connection with the rear deck, pool, lush terraced lawns and mountain vistas is undeniable.
An extra wide entrance hall featuring high ceilings, leadlight windows and hardwood timber floors introduces you to an elegant sitting room, cascading down to the magnificent family kitchen and outdoor entertaining area beyond.
Add to this the rarity of dual street access, helping provide for uninterrupted views of Mt. Coot-tha and surrounding environs as well as assisting with cool evening breezes.
On offer for your consideration: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 living areas, 2 cars, 2 decks, heated saltwater pool, music room / study, and a 736 sqm allotment.
Spectacular in scale, the light-filled open plan living, and dining room includes a sensational gourmet kitchen appointed with stone benches, a magnificent Falcon oven, pantry and servery window to a BBQ kitchenette.
Others features include;
• Master bedroom with WIR and large ensuite
• Highly prized Northerly aspect
• Bedrooms with air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and hardwood floors
• Gourmet character kitchen – every cooks dream !
• 4.2 KW solar system
• Separate downstairs powder room with shower
• Large storage room in garage
• Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout
• Laundry chute and lots of storage
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Intercom system over both levels plus security system
• Internet connections to all rooms
• Shutters and automatic blinds throughout
• Over 3 mt ceilings upstairs and down.
Only 5km to Brisbane’s CBD and close to two of Brisbane’s finest primary schools in St Joseph’s and Bardon State School.
The 375 and 475 bus routes operate from opposite ends of the street and deliver you to the city via Paddington, Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street. Also in The Gap High School catchment, Marist Bros. Ashgrove and Stuartholme Girls School.
Walking distance to Bowman Park, Bardon Kindy, the Bowls Club and Bardon Thyme coffee shop.
For the outdoor enthusiasts, bushwalks, bike tracks and Mt Coot-tha mountain range are all close by.
- Street View