15 Desbet Street, The Gap QLD 4061
Sitting Pretty on Top of the Hill
Occupying a commanding street position and with an emphasis on family inspired living, this open planned home with long distant views and superb elevation is an idyllic haven for privacy and relaxation. Defined by its wonderfully spacious layout, fresh light filled interiors, and cool evening breezes the home links perfectly with the back yard from either of the two courtyards on offer.
For your consideration is the following: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, 596 m2 allotment, 4 car garage and a huge amount of storage capacity.
– Spacious living area with cathedral ceiling, exposed beams and open fire place
– Separate dining area with access out to covered entertaining area
– Kitchen features a walk in pantry, gas stove and oven, large range hood and fridge nook
– Renovated bathrooms; main with glass shower screen, rain shower and separate bath
– 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Ducted zone controlled air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans
– 2 courtyards and family friendly terraced back yard, with fantastic views and shady areas that catch the breeze
– 4 car garage with electric door; workshop space and plenty of storage
– 5 Kw 16 solar panels and gas instant hot water system
– Conveniently located close to public transport, schools, shops, parks and recreational facilities and within 12 kms of Brisbane CBD
Inspection highly recommended.
For more information contact the selling agent Andrew Keogh on mobile 0427 110 671.
- Street View