15 Ella Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Stunning Character Home with Views over Paddington
Positioned in a family friendly cul-de-sac with great elevation, this home is a must see and will be sure to impress.
Upon entry the polished timber floors coupled with the high ornate ceilings create a feeling of home. The inviting nature of the backyard and large deck, make this home the perfect entertainer for family and friends.
Immaculately maintained, this home sits on an elevated block in a leafy street with views over Paddington. Within 1.2km of the CBD and being close to the Paddington shopping and dining precinct as well as walking distance to Suncorp Stadium, this is the perfect inner-city home.
Benefits and Features:
• Highly sought after, tightly held pocket
• Stunning views over Red Hill and Paddington
• Large back deck
• Well maintained backyard
• Two Generous bedrooms
• Gas Cooking
• An additional utility room suitable for multiple uses
• Open plan living
• Great street appeal
• School catchment area for Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College
• Just 1.2km to the CBD and walking distance to public transport
• Within 3km to All Hallows, Brisbane Grammar Schools, Gregory Terrace and Brisbane State High School
• Located within the Kelvin Grove State College and Petrie Terrace State School catchments
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
This opportunity will not last, contact Josh or Lucy today!
- Street View