15 Joyce Crescent, Bracken Ridge QLD 4017
BEST IN BRACKEN RIDGE
The two golden rules of property; quiet street and near a park. This one ticks all the boxes!
Beautifully maintained home is situated on an elevated block on a quiet and leafy street. Capturing the refreshing breezes and leafy outlook thanks to its prime location, all the amenities you could hope for are at your doorstep, ensuring you’re only minutes from all the action whilst still enjoying the serenity of your surrounds.
Inside, the home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, a kitchen with ample storage space, and an airy open-plan living and dining area that flows out to the beautiful covered patio and gardens.
With emphasis on both comfort, space, security and a great location, you’ll find everything you’re looking for at 15 Joyce Crescent!
Hurry, this one will not last long!
– 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
– Large parents retreat
– North East facing
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
– Open plan, air-conditioned living and dining room
– Main bathroom with lovely natural light
– Beautiful established gardens and private backyard with large covered patio
– Double lock up automatic garage
– Water tank
– Within the Bracken Ridge State High School and Norris Road State School catchments
Ideally located in a quiet street within an established neighbourhood, with easy access to the Brisbane City (35 minute drive).
Conveniently situated near shopping centres, medical facilities and train station, all within a short 3-10 minute drive. Walking distance via the lane way to Bracken Ridge Plaza, Joyce Crescent Park with children’s playground and local schools.
- Street View