15 Karma Place, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team!
Perfectly positioned on a 700sqm block offering incredible breezes, the Dawn Road Reserve just metres away and Bunyaville State Forest very close by! The stately street appeal compliments the stylish elegance inside, making this one of Albany Creek’s finest properties and certain to impress the most discerning buyer seeking one of the largest lowset homes in the area. Enjoy your mornings basking in the sun enjoying the forest tree lined north-easterly outlook. Entertain friends and family in the large under roof area surrounded by manicured gardens.
With the majority of the bedrooms positioned at one end of the home, there is great separation with multiple living spaces, a well appointed high quality Tasmanian oak kitchen and uber high ceilings throughout. Everything you could ask for at Karma Place.
On arrival, you’ll walk along the paved driveway or take the entry path welcoming guests through the double front door and into the entry foyer. The office/study enjoys the home’s ducted air-conditioning and also has its own split system air-conditioning for optimal energy efficiency.
You will appreciate the immaculate presentation and perfect condition in which everything has been maintained. Below are just some of the many extra features:
– Lovely high ceilings throughout (9 and 10 foot)
– Large bedrooms with oodles of storage throughout the home (4 bedrooms plus a study/fifth bedroom)
– 8 zoned and reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
– 3KW solar electricity system, termite retriculation system
– Pilkington Smart Glass for energy efficiency in summer
– Ducted vacuum system, security alarm system and security screens
– Ornate cornice and centres in formal lounge/dining
– Walk in storage room with 10 foot ceilings and plenty of storage with 10 shelves
– 315L hot water system
– 700sqm of manicured gardens
This quality home is convenient to city buses, shops and 5 schools, yet quietly tucked away in this family friendly neighbourhood that views the serene forest, close to walking/bicycle tracks, sporting facilities, medical centres and easy access to major arterials to the city.
The floor plan is available online and you will see a bonus walk-in-robe in the second bedroom.
The Marlene Baker Team looks forward to meeting you soon and please call if you have any questions.
- Street View