15 McCallum Street, Carseldine QLD 4034
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Situated in a quiet pocket, 15 McCallum Street is defined by its stunning renovation, uncompromising privacy and timeless family friendly design – simply walk in with nothing to do. The home itself, immaculately designed, offers a seamless flow from internal living spaces to the north facing outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large in-ground pool. If you love privacy and enjoying a relaxed lifestyle, entertaining friends and family, come along and view this home.
15 McCallum Street has been meticulously re-designed, fully renovated and meets the very highest of residential standards. Designed to optimise its position and take full advantage of the north facing location, the home has a stunning kitchen the most avid chef will enjoy inclusive of full butlers pantry, dual oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar and stone benchtops, serving window overlooking the inground pool.
This home includes ducted air-conditioning throughout, four large bedrooms, two internal living areas including a media room, separate dining room, two full bathrooms plus a separate powder room, large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool. An impressive low level design on a 699sqm allotment with the master bedroom separated featuring built-in walk in wardrobe, enormous ensuite with rainhead shower.
Sufficient room to accommodate a caravan / boat or trailer storage.
With a level of opulence rarely reached in Carseldine, this home boasts a spectacular modern home, fully appointed with the finest materials. It allows easy accommodation for large functions, entertaining or elegant intimate gatherings – all in a private setting in a quiet street.
This show-stopping residence includes –
– 4 bedrooms, a secluded master retreat with pool views, built-in wardrobe system, large ensuite
– Kitchen with butlers pantry, dual oven, stone benchtops – directly opening to entertaining area and pool
– Ducted air conditioned home (for cooling or heat)
– Fully wired and networked with CAT 6 cabling. Ready for the final touches for home automation to control your home with a single touch on the iPad home screen or on your iPhone remotely. Minor upgrade and install still needed.
– Fast Internet – 100down, 20up on ABN with ethernet cables in all rooms
– Several children’s play areas including media room, main lounge area, grassy rear yard and pool
– 2 car garage with loft storage and keyless entry to the home, polished concrete floors for easy maintenance
- Street View