17 Frank Street, Norman Park QLD 4170
Character Filled Queenslander
Located just 4 Kms from Brisbane CBD, this charming, character filled circa 1920 Queenslander is nestled on 810m2 with subdivision potential (STCA) in a family friendly street, and enjoys an ultra-convenient and sought after quiet pocket of Norman Park, just moments from the cafes, restaurants parks & public transport.
The classic facade is graced with street appeal and original features. Accommodation is provided by three good sized bedrooms, separate dining & lounge area and the timber kitchen is perfectly positioned to service the covered rear deck which overlooks the level, fully fenced back yard incorporating a lush native garden.
– Traditional high ceilings with breezeways & original VJ walls
– Lead lights, french doors, stained glass windows & wide polished timber floors
– Original renovated bathroom with traditional claw foot bath
– Solid timber, eat in kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel gas stove & oven
– Separate dining room opening onto breezy deck for relaxed casual entertaining
– Fully fenced and spacious back yard incorporating lush native garden
– Sought after north/north easterly aspect nestled on 2 lots comprising 810m2
– Ample storage, laundry and workshop underneath
– 2 x 6500 ltr water tanks
– Easy access to all amenities including cafes, restaurants, parks & public transport
With buses and trains in close proximity and easy access to the CBD, medical centre, Coorparoo shopping precinct, and sporting clubs, and the home is surrounded by quality properties of similar character – Welcome home to Frank Street.
Frank Street is a picturesque and sought after street, just move in and enjoy the tranquil neighbourhood! Call Justin Hagen to organise your inspection.
- Street View