17 Newbery Street, Newmarket QLD 4051
Queenslander charm in leafy pocket of Newmarket
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, in a beautiful park filled pocket of Newmarket, only 5KM to Brisbane’s CBD, this lovingly kept home is coming to the market for the first time in 40 years. This excellently positioned home offers Queenslander charm with high ceilings and breezeways in the main living areas and bedrooms, VJ panelling and a spacious back deck that overlooks the pool.
Ready to be loved and lived in, or perhaps given a full makeover, an opportunity like this doesn’t come along every day!
Property highlights include:
– 2 good sized bedrooms with built ins
– Kitchen remodelled in the mid 2000’s, including gas cooktop and electric oven
– High ceilings throughout
– Desirable north facing deck to the rear of the property
– Built in lower level could double as office or living space, or be converted into a bedroom
– 5,000L rainwater tank
– Swimming pool
– 539m2 flat block
– Quiet family pocket, only 5kms from CBD
– Easy access to local sporting clubs, parks, playgrounds and Enoggera Creek Bikeway
– 15 minute walk to Newmarket Village
– Within Newmarket State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchments
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 17 Newbery Street your new home, call Justin Hagen on 0401 856 161 or Kate Howarth on 0405 498 333 for more information today!
- Street View