18 Kennedy Terrace, Paddington QLD 4064
Charming, Character-filled Home in the Heart of Paddington
The true identity of this home is revealed when you step through the front door and into a stylish, renovated space filled with beautiful character traditional features.
For a home you can easily call your own. It’s a humble yet stylish renovated home filled with so many possibilities.
The view from the back deck offers residents more than just a leafy urban vista for inspiration, it’s the perfect space to entertain with friends over a few refreshing, sunset cocktails.
What’s more, you’ll enjoy the many options in store for you downstairs thanks to the separate living area complete with private access, kitchenette and bathroom. The options for this space are endless, whether it be home office, spare room, granny flat or kids play room, it’s entirely up to you!
The home offers so many amazing features, some of our favourites include:
– The newly renovated kitchen opens out to the beautiful covered back deck, along with the window servery, you will want to be the host more often!
– Modern upstairs bathroom with shower and bath
– The view from the back deck offers residents more than just a leafy urban vista for inspiration.
– The urban level grassed area is perfect for kicking the ball around with the kids.
– 2 bedrooms and a sleepout upstairs
– A self contained bedroom studio with ensuite, kitchenette downstairs with its own private entrance – perfect for a teenager, guests, or earn some extra income
– Spacious 1 car garage with storage facilities
While it’s easily accessible (achieving a walk score rating of 91 out of 100) , this sought after neighbourhood feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the inner CBD, even though it’s right on the doorstep.
- Street View