19 Confederate Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
Picturesque character cottage with upside
19 Confederate Street combines an attractive façade with excellent locale. The property includes a modernised interior, with a renovated kitchen, polished floorboards and a completely private downstairs utilities area, perfect for teenagers. This home the ideal investment!
This property features:
– 3 generous bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms (1 bathroom and ensuite upstairs, 1 bathroom downstairs)
– A spacious living and dining area
– 2 kitchens (one upstairs and one downstairs)
– Great street appeal
– Ample storage
– School catchment areas for Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College
– Easy access to public transport
– Fantastic proximity to QUT and the Kelvin Grove Urban Village
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. To make 19 Confederate Street your new home, call Justin Hagen or Keaton Luck on 0401 856 161 for more information today!
- Street View