19 London Street, Ashgrove QLD 4060
Tree Change in the Inner Suburbs
Nestled in a quiet no through road in the tightly held pocket of St Johns Wood you will find this unique and private residence, a place where you can truly be one with nature and enjoy the local bushland whilst still enjoying the convenience of the CBD being only 6km away.
Relish in the glorious green views from the spacious lounge with high raked ceilings, large windows, skylight and timber doors that lead out to the treetop deck. The home, built over 2 levels, offers plenty of scope to personalise and improve with a generously sized kitchen, a 2nd kitchenette downstairs, bathroom on each level plus outdoor living on both levels.
– Whisper quiet street
– Elevated, private setting
– Polished floorboards, inbuilt shelving
– Private Balinese-style courtyard with fishpond
– Large kitchen with ample bench space and pantry
– Smeg oven and gas cooktop
– Enormous living / dining with stunning outlook
– 2 bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
– Covered patio on lower level
– Study and studio downstairs
– Access both sides of home
– 645m2 block
Wonderfully positioned within walking distance to some of Brisbanes’ finest schools, Ashgrove State School, Marist College and Mt St Michaels. This family friendly pocket of Ashgrove is surrounded by parks and walking/cycle paths and serviced by the City bound 379 bus.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen or Kelly Hardie for more information today!
- Street View