2/27 Sizer Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
SMART BUYERS TAKE NOTE- BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OF ONLY 3
For the busy executive, the single, the investor, market newcomer or downsizer, this fantastically located townhouse offers much more than first meets the eye. Here you are well positioned for a rapid CBD or airport commute in an increasingly cosmopolitan suburb.
It’s agreeably low-maintenance, it’s situated in a very small exclusive cluster of three, and there’s no problems with space – the floorplan is conventional and smart. Coupled with low strata fees, it’s easy on the pocket as well. Centrally positioned, it’s so quiet you’d never know how handy you actually are to the world around you. Schools for the kids, quick and accessible transport for busy people, and on the door step of some fantastic shopping precincts. This offers the very best of the low-maintenance, versatile lock- and-leave lifestyle!
– Low Body Corporate fees
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Insulated roof
– 3 Bedrooms – 2.5 Bathrooms
– Master with ensuite and WIR
– Other bedrooms with BIR
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge
– Security system
– Well-appointed kitchen with stylish granite benchtops
– Pantry and breakfast bar
– Light-filled family space that flows out onto an outdoor living area
– Single lock-up garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Situated in the sought-after Everton Park catchment and close to many other popular primary and secondary schools in the area.
The opportunity exists here for a smart investor to grab this while they can. Close to infrastructure, a booming growth corridor, shopping, transport and health services. These are all readily accessible via an easy walk.
- Street View