2/30 Grosvenor Street, Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
Boutique North Facing Villa Living
Nested on the hill, Grosvenor Heights offers unique villa living in an inner-Brisbane City location. This stunning home boasts Hamptons style opulence, privacy, and your very own courtyard to enjoy Queensland’s beautiful weather and outdoor lifestyle.
Grosvenor Heights is the perfect north facing home on a quiet, leafy Street surrounded by multi-million-dollar homes ensuring maximum capital growth in this high growth corridor. The newly completed home features quality double cavity brick construction and excellent sound proofing in a low maintenance and immaculate boutique complex with low body corps.
The property features convenience and lifestyle with its functional and well-designed layout complete with high quality fixtures and finishes. The chef’s kitchen incorporates gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and generous stone bench space coupled with a large breakfast bar.
The living and dining rooms are spacious and inviting, perfect for entertaining friends and family or simply for relaxing. The large master bedroom includes a generous wardrobe and the beautifully appointed bathroom is fitted with luxury fixtures including a rain shower head.
The property features work from home study nook, ceiling fans, air conditioning timber style flooring and plantation shutters throughout. Connected to abundant amenity including public transport, Cross River Rail, Yeronga Pool, Yeerongpilly Green, multiple parklands, trendy shops, bars, Slip Stream Brewery and award-winning restaurants.
Perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, owner occupiers and investors. With the Brisbane Olympics around the corner the smart money is buying now, and your timing couldn’t be better.
* Only 7km from the City
* New Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring, electrical
* Parisian style courtyard with its own direct street front entrance
* The journey from the kitchen, dining and bedrooms flows onto the courtyard delivering a continuous outdoor experience
* Quiet leafy Street
* Hidden from the street and flowing from the back a second open green space offers a refreshing and relaxing experience of natural greenery
* Timber style floors
* Luxe carpet in bedrooms
* Plantations shutters and linen curtains throughout
* Fully airconditioned
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with gas cooking
* Low maintenance, low body corporates
* Within the Yeronga State & Yeronga State High School catchments
* Close proximity to Yeronga Pool, Brisbane Golf Club, Hospitals, Universities, the Green Bridge, The Tennis Centre, Restaurants & the new Slip Stream Brewery
* A short walk to the Yeerongpilly station for a quick trip into the city, also currently being upgraded for the Cross River Rail
* Active body corporate
* High growth corridor
* Serious seller
Call Lucy Jones now to arrange an inspection and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Street View