2/38 Lemnos Street, Red Hill QLD 4059
City Fringe, Contemporary Appeal
Offering an executive lifestyle, this contemporary unit is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after suburb of Red Hill.
This City fringe unit greets you with open plan living/dining, flowing out onto a covered balcony. The modern tiled kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas stove and electric oven. The master bedroom is complete with ensuite, air conditioning and private balcony. With quality carpet, fresh paint and a neutral colour palette throughout, this unit offers a stylish executive lifestyle.
– Master bedroom with air conditioning and ensuite
– Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Private balcony off main bedroom
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
– Combined tiled lounge/dining area with air conditioning
– Tiled balcony leading off lounge/dining area
– Main bathroom with combined laundry
– 2 car remote control tandem garage with storage and internal access to stairwell
– Estimated rental return of $450-$480p/w
– Low body corporate
The location is second to none with bikeways and parks at your doorstep, walk to public transport, cafes, retail precincts and the Broncos Leagues Club, all this and only minutes to the City.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Justin Hagen.
- Street View