2 Ballinderry Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Solid Brick Home with City Glimpses and Legal Height Downstairs
Get in while you still can – this solid brick home is just waiting for a new lease on life and packs LOADS of potential! From the second level there are lovely city glimpses and north-easterly breezes thanks to the elevated position that this home sits on. But it doesn’t stop there, downstairs is well above legal height would be perfect for another two bedrooms and third bathroom.
Upstairs you will find the spacious kitchen, dining and lounge area with three bedrooms all with built in robes. Lovely front balcony and external rear stairs to the grassy yard.
The internal stairs lead you downstairs to the huge additional lounge area and second bathroom. On this level there is also a double car lock up garage with a workshop and plenty of room for storage!
Features and benefits of the area and home –
– Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins
– Two full bathrooms
– Double car lockup garage with a full workshop area
– Downstairs is well above legal height with a HUGE lounge area that could easily be cnverted into another 2 bedrooms
– Brand new dining precinct development coming soon to Everton Park with the area tipped for huge growth
– Built in approximately 1986, this will be the first time the home has hit the market
– 600sqm block within walking distance to buses, schools and multitude of shops
Call us today on 0423 799 727 if you had any further questions and Marlene Baker Team looks forward to meeting you at our next open home!
- Street View