20 Nunkeri Place, The Gap QLD 4061
Executive, Resort Style Retreat
This amazing 6 bedroom home, set over a sprawling 1,913m2 on 2 lots and 2 separate titles, blends expansive, contemporary living with resort style outdoor entertaining and leaves nothing to the imagination if you are looking for style, quality and size in your next family home. Glamorously appointed with premium inclusions and clever design aspects, this oasis in the suburbs offers total privacy and is situated in an elevated, sought after pocket of The Gap, designed to take full advantage of the sweeping views of the Taylor Range and surrounding bushland.
Equipped to cater for the largest of family gatherings with the impressive kitchen, complete with enormous 6 metre stone island bench, offering the perfect view of the outdoor entertaining deck down to the 12 metre swimming pool and pool house.
Other Features of this Property
– Split level with multiple entertaining and family zones both indoor and out with fabulous open plan interiors providing space and separation for all the family.
– 6 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes including a luxurious parents retreat with huge walk in robe, ensuite and access to the balcony.
– The land is on 2 lots and titles with the house being contained to 1 lot giving you plenty of options now or in the future.
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout with ingenious design features such as multiple phone charger points and mud room at the front entrance.
– State of the art kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, smeg oven and a supersized stone island bench.
– One key entry and video doorbell, fully fenced and totally private with stunning landscaped garden surrounds and flat grassed lawns.
– Year round climate control with air conditioned living and bedrooms for summer and a gas fire place with electric ignition for the cold winter evenings.
– Enormous entertaining deck with stunning mountain views complete with outdoor heated spa and plumbed gas bbq, the perfect spot for large family gatherings or relaxing with a drink in hand watching the glorious sunsets.
– Utility space ideal for a home office with separate entrance and large storage area off the 2 car auto lockup garage.
-5.5Kw solar panels and 5 water tanks holding 25000 litres.
For those craving a private setting to retreat from at the end of the day, this magnificent home certainly delivers. Situated within walking distance from The Gap Primary School, The Gap State High and St Peter Chanel. You are also a stones throw from the weekly farmers markets, Enoggera Reservoir as well as local shopping at The Gap Village. The CBD is only 12kms away and there are regular City bound buses nearby.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View