21 Belafonte Street, McDowall QLD 4053
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Be quick to inspect this beauty as homes like this don’t stay on the market for long. Conveniently located in a quiet area between Hamilton Road and Rode Road, this two level home, provides a great opportunity to live in a sought-after location. Show off your new home to friends and family enjoying summer fun on the large entertaining deck.
The home’s crowning glory is the flow from the stained timber tri-fold doors off the dining area to the enormous outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private grassy yard and vegetable patch.
Benefits of the home and area –
– Convenient location to CBD, shops and Raven Street Reserve and walking tracks (yes the occasional wallaby is still seen)
– Owners will consider all offers and are motivated to sell
– 3 great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
– Bonus rumpus room downstairs
– Air-conditioned living area and master bedroom
– Huge outdoor entertaining area with insulated roof
– Home in amazing condition – move right in and watch the home value increase
– Safe neighbourhood with direct bus into CBD from the bottom of the street
– School catchment for McDowall State School – extremely sought-after
– Large double garage with room for storage and workbench
– Side access providing room for trailer storage
– All on 583sqm in Brisbane City Council, only 3km from Westfield Chermside
Hurry to inspect before it goes under contract… phone Marlene Baker on 0423 799 727 for an inspection time.
- Street View