21 Burnham Road, Bardon QLD 4065
In The Middle Of Bardon's Best Precincts
Set in a wide, tree-lined street in ever popular Bardon, this beautifully positioned 3-bedroom home is an absolute treasure. The impressive street appeal sets high expectations and the interior does not disappoint.
Charm and character flow through every room, cleverly accentuated by modern enhancements – the contemporary elements make it a pleasure to live in, but it is the original period features that really make this home a dream come true.
• High ceilings
• Picture rails
• Hardwood timber stairs
• Beautiful timber internal staircase
• Ornate ceiling treatments
• Lounge room with corner glass window feature
On offer for your consideration, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas, off street parking, beautifully built in downstairs area with exceptional options and room for the family to enjoy and a 620 m2 allotment.
One of the outstanding features of this comfortable home is its proximity and rare direct access to Karalee Country Club. Once you join this club you will be able to enjoy the exclusive benefits of a large inground swimming pool and the wide-open manicured lawns that are also on offer.
It’s a time-honoured pattern in this highly liveable precinct of Bardon, a home that epitomises the character of this idyllic suburb where friends, family, and nature meet. Life here on the massive rear deck looking into the tree canopy and vistas beyond means you can relax and enjoy those cool evening breezes in privacy.
Other exclusive features;
• Large master bedroom with hardwood floors & BIR
• Modern ensuite with bath
• Second bathroom also with bath
• 2 other rooms with WIR
• Large gourmet kitchen with modern stainless-steel appliances
• Lots of kitchen storage, dishwasher & servery area
• Separate dining room
• Sitting or sunroom off kitchen servery
• Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Large internal laundry
• Substantial downstairs area currently being used as a games area and teenage retreat
• Rear deck has both covered & open-air options
• Excellent storage options
Enjoy your deep backyard gardening or playing with the children and later share a tasty marshmallow around your personal firepit terrace.
Bardon State School catchment, St. Joseph’s Primary, Bardon Kindy on the park, Stuartholme Girls College, Marist College Ashgrove all close by. The Gap High School catchment. 375 Bus route into the CBD.
Close to Mt. Coot-tha forest with all its bush walks, bike trails and nature observing. A hub of activity on weekends is to be found at the trendy Bardon Bowls club with jazz music, craft beer, food trucks and barefoot bowls – just a short stroll across Bowman Park.
- Street View