21 Hornby Street, Everton Park QLD 4053
Location Location Location with Side Access on 610sqm with an easy walk to Kedron Brook and Mitchelton Train
Everton Park is set for a boom so get in now before the prices get out of reach. Just take a walk around the hub that is Everton Park and you will see that the suburb is on the cusp of something big!
With the new laneway eatery precinct opening and regentrification of older areas there’s no need to be going into the city for a night out and good food – it’s all available right here in Everton Park (great Mexican Restaurant Comuna Cantina with rooftop bar), lovely cafes plus so much more.
This lovely home is typical of the area with a late 60s style layout (check out our floor plan for the design). With so much versatility and options for a young family, investor or tradies as we have the big ticket items done for you (kitchens and bathrooms renovated) so you can just now make it your own tweaking a few things here and there. Offering excellent side access with two street frontage so bring your boat and trailer.
Features and Benefits at a Glance –
– Renovated kitchen with loads of storage and breakfast bar
– Lovely polished floorboards
– Outdoor covered entertaining area for an easy BBQ with friends
– Renovated bathroom
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Bonus huge utility room downstairs
– Wide side and dual Street Access
– Fenced yard, water tank, fans, air-conditioning on 610sqm.
– Walk to Brookside Shopping Centre (1.2km), Teralba Park, dog park, Kedron Brook (400m), Mitchelton Train Station (1.7km), CBD (9km), Laneway Everton Park Food Precinct (2.7km)
With a motivated seller considering all offers definitely put this one on your shopping list and pop along to our next viewing – great location, good size block, big ticket items done, bonus utility room downstairs, side access and so close to the city in a winning suburb!
Marlene Baker looks forward to seeing you at our next open home or ring on 0423 799 727 for additional information.
- Street View