21 Taylor Place, Mackenzie QLD 4156
Large Family Home + Study, Media Room & Parent Retreat
We’ve got something really special this time around! Check out this place!
The owners have spared no expense building this property and it shows. I am very excited to show you through one of my favourite houses this year. Its spacious, its unique, its highset and close to everything you need.
“What’s special about it Lucy?”
I’m glad you asked! Lets skip the jargon and get straight to business. Here’s a list of my FAVOURITE things about this home:
Solidly built (North) facing 4 bedder, offering great value and low maintenance living within easy reach of all amenities and situated in a great family friendly neighbourhood.
Perched on a large elevated 503m2 block you are able to enjoy views and breezes all year round.
Featuring modern, spacious interiors and a neutral colour scheme with practical tiled living areas, outdoor entertaining patio ensuring ample space for children and pets to run around. Located just;
– 12 kilometres to the city
– 7 minutes to the freeway
– 3 minutes to the park
– 11 min to Carindale shopping centre
– Within the Mackenzie Primary and Mansfield High Catchment Areas
Please view the floor plan for the layout.
Thanks to the open plan kitchen, you’ll be able to entertain family and friends with delicious dinners, and put those recipes to the test with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops.
– Large master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with a separate toilet, oversized shower and double sinks.
– Parent retreat area off the master bedroom offering a well earned rest from the family hustle and bustle.
– 3 x additional spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– A crisp main bathroom in white and neutrals with stone top vanity, bath and separate toilet
– Downstairs boasts the perfect study, light filled living room, a family dining room, media room and laundry with a separate toilet – you don’t need anything else!
Call Lucy Jones on 0411 890 296 for an inspection as this property will be sold.
- Street View