22 Illuta Avenue, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
The Cutest House in Ferny Hills + Bonus 2nd Lounge/4th Bedroom on 607sqm, walk to train.
As you walk into this brick home you are greeted with hardwood polished floorboards throughout, spacious bedrooms, comfortable lounge areas with a private balcony, separate dining area leading to the outdoor spaces. As an added bonus in 1977, another lounge room or large fourth bedroom was added giving the home bonus space.
With a private back yard in a cracking location, the savvy buyer who knows a thing or two about transforming space and buying in the right area, will snap up this property in an instant.
You can’t go past a home like this made of hardwood timber of the highest quality.
Features and Benefits –
– Four spacious bedrooms in a solid brick home (4th bedroom can also act as a media room or 2nd lounge)
– Lovely polished floors
– Air Conditioning and Fans
– Bonus second powder room
– Private outdoor spaces
– Side Access
– Double lock up garage with additional storage / workshop downstairs
– Walk down to Kedron Brook with the dogs
– 1.3km to Ferny Grove Train Station, Walk to Ferny Hills State School, Walk to Arana Plaza Shopping Complex.
– 607sqm block of land
Our instructions are very clear – Sell it! Building and Pest inspection report will be available upon request and inspection.
The last one we had like this was sold very quickly so put this one on your list to inspect. Call Marlene Baker for more information or to answer any questions.
- Street View