22 Pimelea Street, Everton Hills QLD 4053
A Foot in the Door!
Offered for sale for the very first time in 50 years this gorgeous 1970s high set home has plenty to offer for those seeking to enter the property market in the ever-popular suburb of Everton Hills.
• Tile roof with hardwood frame and polished wooden floors under the carpet
• Generous 647m2 block
• 3 bedrooms (one with built-ins)
• Great kitchen
• Large lounge & meals area
• Near-new bathroom
• Front deck running the whole length of the house
• 2 car garage (one with remote)
• Storage under internal stairs
• 2 utility rooms (one with built in Cupboards)
• Building & Pest report on display
• Close to train station & bus stop
• School catchment: Grovely State School and Mitchelton State High School
• Private Schools: Northside Christian College, Pine Community School, St Williams Primary School, Mt Maria College, Hillbrook Anglican School, Prince of Peace Lutheran College
• Shopping Centres include Arana Hills/Great Western Keperra/Brookside/Stafford City/Everton Park Food Hub
• Fruit trees include Mango and Persimmon
• Pimelea – commonly known as rice flowers. About 150 species total including 101 in Australia!
- Street View