23 Brighton Court, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
Positioned high on the hill to capture the views and breezes, this lovely home in a quiet street has room for everyone. Brighton Court offers a family friendly floor plan with lots of room including two separate living spaces and two dining areas both for formal and informal occasions. The front wrap around verandah is a great spot to relax and enjoy a morning coffee.
Flowing off the kitchen area is the large undercover outdoor entertaining area privately secluded and perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Plenty of off street parking for additional car accommodation or bring your boat or caravan.
Additional features –
– four large bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in-robe)
– two spacious living areas and two dining areas
– kitchen with ample storage and new quality appliances
– huge outdoor entertaining area with fenced rear yard
– almost complete 180 degree views and breezes from front verandah
– air conditioning units throughout
– storage loft above the garage and even MORE storage under the house
– landscaped, easy to maintain gardens on 906sqm
– loads of parks and walking tracks all nearby
– excellent position and an easy walk to nearby schools or catch the bus to private schools
– many shopping complexes and cafes nearby
- Street View