23 Kidgell Street, Stafford QLD 4053
The perfect setting and opportunity!
Privately set in a quiet street with an aspect that encourages light filled interiors and a peaceful park vista, here is your chance to acquire a piece of blue chip property.
Beyond its white picket fence this post war home is situated on an impressive 658sqm level corner block, overlooking parkland. The family home provides the perfect opportunity to live now, renovate or rebuild your dream home.
Underpinning the quality of this opportunity is a fabulous lifestyle locale, only a short walk from Everton Park State High School and in the catchment of Stafford Heights State School and Queen of Apostles Catholic Primary School. The property is within close proximity of shops, public transport, recreational facilities and is within 10 kms of Brisbane CBD.
– Separate air conditioned living area
– Large combined kitchen / dining area with gas appliances
– 3 bedrooms, main with air conditioning and BIR
– Polished hardwood floors throughout
– Bathroom with separate bath and shower, with storage
– Large laundry
– Fully fenced yard, garden shed and double car port
Inspection highly recommended.
For more information contact the selling agent Andrew Keogh on mobile 0427 110 671.
- Street View