23 Woodward Place, Pullenvale QLD 4069
Grand Charming Queenslander on Large Picturesque Acreage
Located in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs, home to several of Southeast Queensland’s finest homes, this Charming Grand Character Queenslander sits on one of the best and most picturesque acreage blocks in the area. This exquisite home features serene 360-degree leafy views.
This area offers an exceptional lifestyle, close to cafés including the popular Curious Caravan Café and Pullenvale Hall which offers yoga classes and events and multiple prestigious schools. This serene sanctuary offers unmatched privacy.
Timeless in its design, generous in its proportions and exquisitely surrounded by gently rolling green hills, walking tracks and lookouts.
23 Woodward Place features ample space for your family, pets and horses, making it one of the most liveable properties on the market.
Benefits and Features:
• 6 spacious bedrooms
• Office, yoga studio or reading room
• 2.5 bathrooms
• Wrap around verandas which lead to a picturesque entertaining deck
• High ceilings and french doors that provide natural light and a sense of space throughout
• Expansive formal lounge, dining, and family living room
• Rumpus retreat
• Functional kitchen with a large gas cooktop
• Beautiful, polished timber floors throughout
• Mature, landscaped, low maintenance gardens
• Car accommodation for 2 cars, plus ample parking for 3+ additional cars
• Water tanks
• Family oriented community
• Minutes to private school buses, Kenmore Central and local community amenities
• Short drive to Brisbane CBD and airport
An incredible opportunity to secure a grand home and lifestyle.
This property is being sold by Best Offers and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Street View