24 Deborah Street, Geebung QLD 4034
Sold by the Marlene Baker Team
What is lovely about this property is its position and you know what they say – position position position! A lovely street where rarely a sale has occurred so people tend to buy for the long term.
Benefits of the home and area –
– light filled rooms with views to Moreton Island from the lounge room
– open plan living area with timber cathedral ceilings throughout which was ahead of its time in 1955
– 3 bedrooms (master bedroom has built in timber robes, cathedral ceilings and room for a king size bed)
– 1 bathroom with shower and tub
– bonus small separated house out the back in addition to the 3 rooms inside (electricity but no plumbing – great office, study or teenage retreat)
– air conditioning and u-shaped kitchen with dishwasher
Call the Marlene Baker Team today on 0423 799 727 as we don’t expect this to stay on the market long.
- Street View