24 Tombondan Crescent, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Elevated Family Home
Set in a leafy street this home presents a comfortable and convenient lifestyle on 607 sqm.
Upstairs the living room and generous kitchen with dining takes advantage of the elevated position enjoying cooling cross breezes and natural light. The kitchen is perfectly positioned to cater to the large, covered entertaining deck. With a lush, green backdrop the deck overlooks the yard and sparkling pool, your own tranquil piece of paradise to relax and unwind. There are 3 bedrooms on this level with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, serviced by a generous bathroom.
Downstairs you will find the tiled utility room which opens onto a covered patio and a second bathroom, providing ample space and separation for the growing family. The 2 car lock up garage also features extra storage.
The property enjoys a spacious, level backyard and low maintenance sparkling pool which features solar heating, self chlorinator and a spa seat! Complete with a fully shelved shed this home has everything you need and more!
– 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and double glazed windows
– Generous kitchen with gas cooking
– Living/family room
– Downstairs perfect for teenagers retreat, separate living or home office
– Additional bathroom
– Rear entertaining deck has gas plumbed in for BBQ
– Flat grassy play space for the kids and pets
– Sparkling salt water, solar heated pool with self chlorinator and spa seat
– 2 kilowatt invertor and 8 solar panels
– 6000L water tank, plumbed into toilets and washing machine
– Room for caravan or boat!
Conveniently located only minutes to parks, schools, shops, public transport and all major amenities this is a must to inspect!
- Street View