24 Tullira Street, The Gap QLD 4061
Solid Home with Two Street Access
This solid, lowset brick home presents a multitude of opportunities with separate, spacious formal and family living areas there’s more than enough room for your family to spread out.
The well-appointed kitchen is positioned to cater to the formal dining which flows seamlessly onto the rear entertaining patio.
Complete with a grand fireplace the generous main bedroom features timber ceiling with exposed beams and has direct access to a private outdoor patio.
Three additional bedrooms have air-conditioning and built in wardrobes and are serviced by a large bathroom with separate toilet.
A large workshop, laundry, additional bathroom and two sheds complete this home.
– Open plan living and dining
– Air-conditioned kitchen and separate dining with timber ceiling
– Large master bedroom with air-conditioning and fireplace
– Three additional bedrooms with air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
– Large workshop and two sheds
– Plenty of room to park a caravan or boat
– Two street access
– Double garage
– Multiple patios and outdoor entertaining areas
– Situated on a generous 608 sqm
Surrounded by lush, landscaped gardens and entertaining spaces this private oasis enjoys a quiet position in a good street.
Conveniently located with parks and facilities at your doorstop, primary and secondary schools around the corner and shops, restaurants and cafés only moments away all just 10 minutes from the CBD. For more information please call Justin Hagen.
- Street View